♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪


♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, January 14, 2011

Music and Dogs

My whole life has been music and dogs. I remember always singing and I remember we always had dogs. My mother played piano beautifully, both grandfather's sang.  A great aunt studied in Germany, but was forced to come home in 1939 because of the political climate in that country at that time. My father trained pointers to help him in his hunt for quail and ducks. I still live in the area where I grew up, people still hunt here, but not so much anymore for birds.  Anyway my father was very good at training and his "old Joe" was such a smart dog and did exactly what he was trained to do.  

I've been an entertainer, a classical music performer (opera). I'm a singer. I've sung in churches, synagogues, special religious holidays and I've been a teacher for about 43 years. 

I only have one dog now. I've had so many throughout the years. The one I have now was a stray.  I feel that someone just dumped her because after a month of looking for owners, postings that might have indicated a lost dog, I decided to keep her as my own. She's the smartest dog I've ever had. 

She talks to me, maybe one day she'll sing. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm having SO MUCH fun reading everything on your page...pages...blogs. I'm new, no idea what's going on, but loving it!

    ReplyDelete