♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪


♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Life Should Be Lived As Play ~Plato~

I would say that I do live the bigger portion of my life as play, after I take care of all of the responsible things, such as working and paying my bills.  However, even though I'm in pretty good shape for a 71 year old I still miss the wild abandon of running, climbing trees and just generally twisting myself up as I sit in my chair. It's just been recently that I've really missed it.  I don't know why the urge has come to break into a run, but when walking my dog that is precisely what I want to do. But, can't do..I can walk briskly, but not a breaking run anymore. My mind still remembers, but alas the body says "nay"..






When I was a child I would climb the apple tree in the front yard, take my book and sit in the perfect seat created "just for me" and read.  Sometimes picking an apple and eating it.  Most of the time it was green, but I liked them that way.  

I will continue to "Live My Life As Play" foregoing the running, climbing, twisting in actuality, however it's remarkable how much my brain has stored the feeling and I'm almost there!


 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I wish I could go out and build a snowman, myself, lol but know I cant right now.
    I wanted to thank you for your bid on the Winnie's Wish auction! We need your email address though, so if you win, Marg can send you the info on how to pay and get your item sent to you! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete