I didn't just notice this today, but there was a day when I could go to the grocery and buy 1 bar of soap, 1 roll of toilet paper, a small jar of mayonnaise, 1 small roll of paper towel. Not anymore..I have to come up with the big bucks just to buy what I need. I know that many people think buying in larger numbers is better, supposedly saves money (except I don't believe that, especially these days) but I have to buy at least 4 bars of soap..10 or 12 rolls of toilet paper, 4 rolls of paper towels and a huge jar of mayonnaise. I passed on the mayonnaise because I don't eat much of it anyway. Just like it on a turkey sandwich.
I realized that the younger crowd coming up will never know we had that option.
I don't like it.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With it just being 2 of us we tend to waste more food than we ever had in all our years but nothing much is geared to singles or just 2. I go to Fresh Market for meat because it ends up being cheaper to buy 1 pork chop then 4 and freezing 3.
ReplyDeleteI agree, buying in bulk only works if you have a family with lots of crumb crunchers running around. And if you dont have the storage where do you put it anyway? Buy what you need.
ReplyDeleteCheers