♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪


♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blogging and making new friends..

I would like to take a quick moment this evening to thank the bloggers who follow me and for allowing me to follow you. I just finished reading several blogs at different times today. We had so much cold, chilling rain that I didn't go anywhere. I'm able to read about many who are experiencing things in their lives that cause me to recall the same scenes and thoughts in my life.. I can look at another's beautiful paintings, photos of gorgeous dogs, great experiences, funny and provoking thoughts. Well, the list goes on.

I appreciate the comments I get when I recall some of the silly, funny and exciting moments of my life.

The blogs have become one of the things I look forward to each day.





This beautiful daffodil and her sister greeted me this morning early (before the rain started) when I took my long walk.  So many beautiful things in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. I have visited so many wonderful places through the blogs I read and I appreciate their variety. We're back in NC from Florida and I was greeted with all my daffodils blooming. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your daffys (lovely pic) and we like reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete