Went to Chicago in July for my daughter's wedding. My companion, fella, love in my life, wasn't able to go. We talked and texted while I was there. I spoke with him on Wednesday night, said he was going to bed. Thursday morning, 2 a.m. a call from his daughter that he had passed away. When I left on my trip, I never imagined that I would come home and he would be gone. I was in a daze for a long time. Now, I'm doing much better. My teaching, my music and my dog keep me busy. I also have family and friends here.
Everybody who is of an older age, and some younger, certainly knows this feeling. So we all go on.
Beautiful day here. Cool, sunny and fresh.
We have a musical program coming up in December where I present my students. Working on a Western Musical. Songs, narration and costumes from 4 musicals.
Paint Your Wagon
Annie Get Your Gun
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers




You deserve comments, you write from the heart. Good luck to you. You are not alone.
ReplyDeleteKen